Home > For Cancer Center Patients
> Grief & Loss Program > Candle Lighting for Hope & Remembrance
Candle Lighting for Hope and Remembrance - Remembrance DVD Submission:
Information and Instructions
Submit a photo for the Remembrance DVD by following these guidelines
- Photos should be no smaller than 2" x 3" (wallet size) and mailed in packaging that prevents damage to:
Patient & Family Support Services
c/o Martha Towas
C426A Med Inn
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5843
The photo must include a completed submission form [PDF]
- Submit photos online:
submit the photos online by sending them as an attachment to: email@example.com
Please note: We will need a
completed submission form [PDF] which indicates permission to use the photo. Please mail to the above address or include as an attachment along with the photo.
- photos must be received by Friday, September 14 and must include a
completed submission form
- photos must be resubmitted each year - We do not automatically include photos
from previous years.
- photos submitted without a completed form will not be displayed.
- photos cannot be sent by fax.
U-M Cancer Center will attempt to include as many photographs as possible, but cannot guarantee that
all photographs submitted will be used. All photographs must be identified and a photo release signed to be displayed.