Other ResourcesThis information is intended for the patients, friends and families of the UM Comprehensive Cancer Center.
It has been created to answer many of the questions you may have about your treatment, how to prepare and what it will be like. It also contains suggestions about caring for yourself during treatment.
There are many resources available to patients and their families at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center that will help you throughout your treatment. These resources can be found in the Patient and Family Support Services Handbook available in each clinic and at the Patient Education Resource Center.
These services include:
- Nutrition Services and the Nutrition Counseling Clinic
- Managing Emotions and the PsychOncology Clinic
- Financial Assistance Program
- Hair loss resources, community organizations and websites for hair loss products
- Information about chemotherapy, side effects and resources available at the Patient Education Resource Center (PERC)
- Information about Facing Forward Program available at the Patient Education Resource Center (PERC)