Make an appointment with the Multidisciplinary Melanoma Clinic
1-800-865-1125 or e-mail
Please call 734-936-6360 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST)
If you would like to refer a patient, please contact our M-Line service: 800-962-3555.
|Cancellations: Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify the Cancer Center at least 24 hours in advance by calling the contact number on the appointment checklist.|
Skin Cancer Program Address:U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center
Skin Cancer Program
1500 E. Medical Center Dr., Level 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Directions:Map, Driving Directions and Parking Information
For your first appointmentThe following links will open as .pdf documents. Please print and complete for your visit.
- Welcome Letter
Includes information on preparing for your visit, what to expect on the day of your visit and maps.
- Appointment Checklist
- Appointment Checklist - Dr. Lao
- Appointment Checklist - Dr. Redman
- Melanoma Surgery Book
Helpful ResourcesThis can be an anxious time. The following links are to programs which may be able to help:
- Fertility Counseling
- Financial Services
- Patient Billing
- Symptom Management & Supportive Care Program
- PsychOncology Program
- List of Participating Insurance Plans
- Request for Outside Records - Patient Information from Another Organization [pdf]
- The U-M Health System's Guest Assistance Program
- Lodging [Patient and Visitor Accommodations Program]
Still have questions?The nurses at Cancer AnswerLine™ have answers. Call 1-800-865-1125 and you'll get a personal response from one of our registered nurses, who have years of experience in caring for people with cancer.